Sunday, September 11, 2011

Step 1: create blog.

About me:

I am a geek. I have been doing geeky things ever since I was a kid. I still remember how excited I was at age 6 or so when my dad brought home our first computer- an Atari 800. I learned about modems, happy backup drives, and game cartridges. I'm sure I will tell more of my story later.

About my blog:

I wanted a forum, other than the usual social networks to blog about my venture into my latest compulsive technical obsession: a new Mac. On September 11th, 2011 I decided to do something I thought I'd never do and pulled the trigger on a 17" MacBook pro.

I plan to use this blog to talk about my experiences, reasoning, frustrations (I am not so naive to think there won't be any) and most certainly the occasional vent or rant on anything geeky or technical. I hope you enjoy the journey with me. And I hope keep this updated more than some of my other blogs. ;)

So stay tuned. My next post will be about my decision making process and probably a little background as well (not necessarily in that order).

No comments:

Post a Comment